Why all the ridiculous nudity?

Spore247

Because, and gt this, are you holding on to your seat?

NUDITY EXIST IN REAL LIFE.

And cosplay and copyright infringement exists In real life, yet those related to those things are banned in the file section so your point being?

...Nobody has a copyright on nudity, but they do for the IP pertaining to outfits and characters from another franchise?

Because, and gt this, are you holding on to your seat?

NUDITY EXIST IN REAL LIFE.

And cosplay and copyright infringement exists In real life, yet those related to those things are banned in the file section so your point being?

What? seriously? How is the relevant? Copyrighted material is not allowed because it's COPYRIGHTED and ILLEGAL to be used. What does that have to do with anything?

And there are TONS of cosplay items for download in skyrim. What site are you visiting?

Something tells me that people opposed to nudity will take the argument anywhere, except for where it ought to go.

I for one do not like male nudity nor homosexuality. At all. In fact, I've written numerous letters to companies that make large mirrors, urging them to either stop production, or make them smaller. Worst of all, there's a large mirror OPPOSITE THE SHOWER IN MY HOME. That means there were TWO naked men visible in THE SAME ROOM. YUCK!

I haven't washed nor changed my pants in years because, quite frankly, I find the sight of my penis offensive and completely uncalled for.

My latest petition is to God. Hopefully we get enough people to sign and urge him to forcefully remove all penises from the world, by any means necessary.

Oh Lordy 'NO!'....remove all penises from the world?.... :ohdear: ...How traumatizing for we who love the male bod.... :ohdear: ...I don't think my hubby would be over joyed either....would be a lot of sad puppies in the world in fact.... :( .....And nothing wrong with Gay,....what consenting adults do in their bedrooms is no one else's business....don't want to wreck anyone's fun.... :dance: ...makes life all the more worth living.... :woot:

I'm afraid that I simply do NOT agree, StayFrosty05. Penises do not belong anywhere. Ever. If anyone gets naked then they better be female. If I see one more penis near a nude woman, I'm going to write another letter.

And how can you say that there's "nothing wrong" with being gay?

Just the other day, while I was out avoiding my parole officer and breathing heavily to grunt at women in the park, I saw two gay men kissing. RIGHT THERE IN PUBLIC! They didn't have any sense of decency, and acted as though the judgmental homophobia of a stranger was meaningless! Something HAS to be done about this penis problem - we MUST rid the world of them! Not only will it put an end to homosexuality, but I'll also never be offended again.

And yes, Jackowonderful! The trend of naked men has to stop, both in cyberspace, and in the real world!

I will take it upon myself to begin the campaign to end penises here and NOW!

Who's got a butcher's cleaver?

I'm afraid that I simply do NOT agree, StayFrosty05. Penises do not belong anywhere. Ever. If anyone gets naked then they better be female. If I see one more penis near a nude woman, I'm going to write another letter.

Just the other day, while I was out avoiding my parole officer and breathing heavily to grunt at women in the park, I saw two gay men kissing. RIGHT THERE IN PUBLIC! They didn't have any sense of decency, and acted as though the judgmental homophobia of a stranger was meaningless! Something HAS to be done about this penis problem - we MUST rid the world of them! Not only will it put an end to homosexuality, but I'll also never be offended again.

And yes, Jackowonderful! The trend of naked men has to stop, both in cyberspace, and in the real world!

:blink: ... :ohdear: .... :ermm: ... :huh: ... :devil: ....you first!.... :woot: .... :biggrin: ....LOL...beautiful Senviro....post of the week.... :biggrin: ...a kudo for you.... :happy:

I'm gay, and both me and my boyfriend approve of both naked men and penises thank you very much! :happy:

Edited by ArtMurder

Funny, these were your exact thoughts when creating UBR...

Edited by Derok