How do I create a custom World Map for my Custom Worldspace

morrowind1979

Not really sure what happened there. Make sure the sealevel and landlevel (in the preview just after you've extracted surface/feature maps) are in line with your actual worldspace data. And I think that if you choose odd values in the CK or even alter them (like you decide to change the sealevel later) this may impact LOD generation. I generally recommend to stick with either the values for Tamriel in the CK or the values oscape picks by default (sea at 0, land at -2048). I also think the dimensions matter - odd choices in cells and such may mess up the ability of oscape to generate LOD. There's a lot of info about it on the net - go through some of those tutorials you've found.

For now, since you just want the world map, just delete everything except the "32" level of LODs.

(oh, and the raw data you found can go, it's just used to generate the actual meshes/textures for LOD)

Edited by acidzebra

• 7 years later...

Which troubleshooting steps would you suggest if the error prompt "There is no data about this worldspace in the active plugin-list." pulls up as I try to 'extract' on Oscape?

EDIT: Jk. Figured it out. Just had a folder in the wrong location

Edited by phillippuckett88