Interruptable reload

Mazdek

I started looking at what the GECK can do and haven't found anything related to this yet but wanted to bump the idea back up. :)

I like this idea I got killed plenty of time (with realistic mods) just because I cant pull out a second gun, I think reload shouldn't be automatic

I started looking at what the GECK can do and haven't found anything related to this yet but wanted to bump the idea back up. :)

I like this idea I got killed plenty of time (with realistic mods) just because I cant pull out a second gun, I think reload shouldn't be automatic

I think automatic is good as it is, but I do like the idea to fast switch. Vats would be a problem but it auto reloads anyway (in like 0.1 secs too)

thirded or fourthed whatever number this post is (too lazy to count)

I find it especially annoying when I get the inevitable extra long reload animation right when 3 super mutants pop around a corner and open fire

hahahhha i wana get a no reload option to make it more realistic, poo i reload anyways every 5 seconds

Well as far as i got was being able to reload faster (almost instantly) now i am just waiting on the stupid animation to finish. Havent found a way to forgo the whole reload animation (which is what causes the reload to be so long)

Archived