Slow load times

trailwalker22

Unplugged my external hard drive for storing when I was planning on testing to find out if the game will work better using the compatibility check and use Windows 7 as the game OS setup.

While playing video games on my PC.

Turns out that removing the Storage drive relived Windows 10 OS and the virus testing software relief. Windows 10 protects the game while playing, from other apps on the main drive, and puts them on Stand by. Any external drives Hard drive, external SSD, Thumb or Flash Drive without Windows 10 controls are being scanned and slows the games because of W 10 and Virus Scanning. Unplugged my external storage drive.

Fallout 4 main, What makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L. load screen doesn't interrupt with a blacked out load screen, and load screens through doors and Fast travel has returned to fast Fast FAST short times.

I found a neat way to get my video card to recognize a different launcher for the Fallout 4 game. F4SE_Loader is now set up in the Nvidia Control panels 3D settings instead of Fallout 4's launcher. The F4SE launches the game from Mod Organizer 2 too which eliminates any problems for mods that need F4SE too.

I just tried it this afternoon; no more CTD's. Some latency stutters, but no CTDs.

Hello. if trying to get somewhere or out and it takes more than 1 minute or maybe 2, exit the game, run fallout 4 and load the save - Always save before enter somewhere or travel somewhere. Sometimes i have this problem with fusion city mod, try to get to the room before the club. That's all. Thanks.

Every 6 months is Spring computer and Autumn computer cleaning day!

Call your favorite Computer Cleaning Agent and get a free estimate for Spring Computer Cleaning Day!

Another important note about game's (all games played on computers) slow load screens and passing through doors.

Clean the fan blades on your video card, your MoBo, and Power Supply Unit of your machine's hard wares vents and grills of dust.

After 6 months the grills to the video card and fans (Nvidia) gets lint and dust on them blocking the vent and making it so the fan's blades can't keep your video card cool enough. Same thing happens to your Power Supply Unit and Case fans keeping them from cooling the computer case and power supply unit properly.

Thanks to yRaven's post at Kerber's post of his offering XSE PluginPreloader F4 I got the game running like it was during the days when Windows 7 was the OS of gamers choice. He noted a problem with the game CTD's when Buffout 4 was not being loaded properly. You can get Buffout 4 is here at the link.

yRaven posted.
For anyone having this problem with Buffout:
• Couldn't load Buffout4.dll (data). A dependency DLL could not be found (code 126).

I managed to fix it by downloading the new version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2019
For anyone having this problem with Buffout:
• Couldn't load Buffout4.dll (data). A dependency DLL could not be found (code 126).

I managed to fix it by downloading the new version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2019

If you're not using Mod Organizer 2 you might need to Edit the Name attribute OnProcessAttach to ImportAddressHook.

And this! Last but not least see if the tbbmalloc. DLL was loaded to your Fallout 4 main folder. It's this one... You can get at Buffout 4 mod page: tbbmalloc. dll Buffout 4 in the TBB redistributable download.

Mod Organizer 2 users... Couldn't Load plugin, or you get Error 126.

This error typically indicates that tbbmalloc. dll was not installed or not installed in the correct location. Ensure tbbmalloc. dll is present in the folder containing Fallout4. exe.

AND!

If you're using Mod Organizer 2 and you're using xSE PluginPreloader. xml, open the xSE PluginPreloader. xml with Notepad or Notepad ++. Edit the Name attribute OnProcessAttach to OnthreadAttach for MO2.

For MO2 Change to look like this...

--------------------------

<OriginalLibrary/>
<!-- Load method for xSE plugins, 'OnProcessAttach' by default. Don't change unless required. -->

<LoadMethod Name="OnThreadAttach">

</LoadMethod>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...