Looking for a Modder

gunnarr810

I know this game is slightly older and there is a chance that most of the people that do modding of the game have moved on to other titles and projects but its worth a shot.

I am looking for a modder to make me a mod that utilizes MGO assets and making them compatible with the regular game and worn on Snake/Avatar. I have attempted to do this myself and failed as I have no idea what I am doing and I do not have the experience with the tools to actually make it work nor are their sufficient tutorials.

From what I can gather you would need experience with Unity/FMDL Studio and 3dsMax most notably model editing and how to rig the Snake skeleton onto an asset. A bonus would be knowledge of Fova files and textures.

The model and textures are already created in the game and basically just need to be rigged to a skeleton and made compatible with the main game.

There will be gratuity involved that we can discuss should you be interested in doing this. It is only 2 specific assets that I am interested in and screenshots would be provided.

I know it is possible to do this as some other modders have made versions similar to what I want for female characters.

If you feel you have the experience/knowledge in doing stuff like this please let me know via personal message. We can discuss what I am looking for in more detail as well as discuss gratuity.

Thank you for your time.