Some mods of Millenia which I like cause me crashes, I use the nexus mod manager to install mods and i download the mods with the manager. But some of the mods cause me crashes while in game, not start up. So when I enter a building it'll crash.

I have "the weapon mod menu" installed.

I wouldn't pin any of Millenia's mods for causing the crashes, unless your PC can't handle the HQ models but I doubt that. Try looking into it with FNVedit and see if there is a conflict. Post your LO if you want also.

• 5 months later...

Actually it IS Millenia's, and it caused one of my character to wipe. As the USP45 was the only mod I had added for a couple weeks, and after trying it out I crashed then I couldn't load my character anymore. Even with the mod uninstalled, for some reason when my game crashed it also deleted 3 essential files which I had to re-verify from Steam. I also crash excessively when applying his weapon mods to his own weapons. They're nice models, and I'll stubbornly still use them. But I literally can't consistently install weapon mods without crashing.