Weapon HK 416

xlghostlx

Hi guys i'm new.. and i'm looking for a gun i searched in the site but i've not found something.

So my request is this: HK 416

1 thing.. i don't want scope... just a true site like the m4 mw3

and make texture more rusty...like an old gun :smile: :smile: Thanks in advance

Unfortunately the 416 isn't available on the Nexus in a complete format. However, there's very little visual difference between the M4 and the HK416. Most of the differences between the two rifles are internal. You can actually configure a M4 to look like a HK416 and vice versa.

So with that in mind, as a placeholder until you find an actual 416 on the Nexus one of these days, just grab one of these M4s:
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39561

Ok, i've downloaded the Exciter guns minipack, and founded this

I play in third person only.. so i've have a problem i want see the magnifier on my gun but i don't want allow scope... how i can do?

Sorry for my bad eng! i'm italian :P

Edited by xlghostlx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The HK416 is cosmetically different than the m4 as well. The rails on the top of the reciever are raised higher, equal with the rails over the barrel. The Rails are extended further to the front of the barrel to acommodate for more room for attachments, and there is no visible delta ring between the reciever and the rails. It also uses a crane stock which is not widely used by m4's at the moment. As a big fan of the HK416 myself I would also like to see one of these on the nexus.