WIP: British/European Commonwealth Mod

Freols

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What means SPQE?

Senatus PopolusQue Europeus, i think. S.P.Q.R was the acronym of the Roman empire.

About this mod: I read the history and it seems a bit racist, I love Italy, France and Germany and I am a bit disappointed that the only nation you talk about is England, I'd like to see all europe cultures, anyway this is a great project and I will keep lookin at it

You have no need to fear, there will as a bare minimum be Germans, Brits (inc. Scotts), Italians and Belgians. It's far more fun that way, I'm a big fan of silly stereotypes... oh, and the French, if I can script the AI to runaway in a convincing enough manner ;)

I am to be offensive to everyone simultaneously.

Anyway, like I said, I'll follow up all the posts thoroughly after my exams.

You are right about SPQE. For the senate and the people of Europe, roughly translated.

That's perfect, I also love stereotypes, especially when showed as in the Simpson

Freols,

I have lined up some talent for you, at The Storm Raven Library. Your rank, there has changed as well. We are looking forward to the end of your exams and the beginning of serious work on the mod. What voice acting, you don't already have, we are already lining up. I do need a list of team members so that I can give them the access to get started on Last Light Studios. We have had a serious influx of talented Modders at The Storm Raven Library. Many of them, you know, some of them you don't, and more of them are coming.

As I mentioned before, I am still looking for a grocery list from you. LOL. So tell me what you need, so I can get started locating it.

Your friend,

Storm Raven

8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...