Fallout 4 stable modlist.

kremek127

Hello there folks.

I was wondering if there is someone who actually have very stable modded fallout 4 which looks good and would like to share it modlist with some screenshoots here. So basicly to mod Skyrim it took me over a month tweaking, adding mods, testing and it finally looks stunning and also extremely stable. I have over 320 mods in it and didn't receive any CTD for about 10 hours of pure gameplay. After beating it twice i want some change. For the past two weeks i'm trying to find some great combinations of mods for visuals and smooth framerate, but F04 is a fcking nightmare... I just can't get it to work, either i have 30fps and game crashes over and over again or everything works fine but when i try to configure mods in MCM it simply crashes to desktop in few seconds.

Is there any specific version of the F4 game which is stable enough to mod? Does MCM have some problems because it hasn't been updated for such a long time? I just lost my hope and stopped modding it by myself, so if there is any kind soul here who could share their modlist with screenshots (for preview) i'll be thankful.

My pc specs (preferred resolution: 2560x1440):

RTX 2080

Ryzen 7 3700x

32GB ram

SSD Obviously

Thanks in advance for any advice and your time. Take care everyone! (sorry for any mistakes i've made in my post, english is not my native language)

kremek127

hello, i had a comparable hw (2080ti instead of 2080) and a stable setup. you can use my ini settings posted in my mod for game settings if you like this kind of settings.

since oblivion i use mo, for fo4 mo2 as my modmanger tool and i can recommend it after 7 years of using it without any noticable problem in oblivion skyrim, fo3, fnv and fo4.since 2015 i use mo for all bethesda games and i've never had to reinstall the game itself since then again, just to reinstall or drop buggy mods or ini setups.

i pm you for my mod list even if it is maybe a little too late for that. we will see ;)