ohhhh! BEST IDEA EVER

kennyimpala

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon guys, this will rock, i dont want to be the terminator, we want to be at war with them! kudos for the thread.

thank you for the kudos. I want to make this mod as close as possible to the movies and series, however I will take into account any suggestions that users might get. of course all the team will recieve credits for this, and kudos for just posting on this topic

-the only problem right now is the absence of members working on this mod.

we need anybody that can help us

please post if you want to be added to the team

we are currently hiring anyone. doesnt matter what your good at, just dont lie about it, we will put you in no matter what but we want to know what is your speciality

thanks

kenny (and no they didn't kill me, you bastards!)

There will be two options when you start the game

-join resistance

-join skynet

join resistance: you will have to fight 1000's of overpowered droids, your main mission is to terminate skynet, skynet will be the enclave base which will be heavily guarded by androids and humanoid tanks (hk tanks) and plenty of aerial enemies. this will be almost impossible to achieve

join skynet: you will be a t-800 special assasin, your main mission will be the death of john conor, and side mission destroy humans (you will gain bad karma), finding john conor will also add dificulty to the game because he will be hiding where noone can find him, and he will have hacked droids at his disposition, besides the 1000's of man at his base, you won't be invensible as everyone thinks, eventually in the quest you will be capture by the resistanse and your main mission will be the assasination of skynet (which wont be as hard as being a human)

there will be conventional weapons (modern weaponry) and laser rifles, laser guns, and plasma rifles will be replaced by the ones from the movies