ohhhh! BEST IDEA EVER

kennyimpala

so no mater what you have to be a good guy? I'm EVIL! i want to destroy the human race can there be a bad guy option.+i was kind of confused :confused: by the explanation at the beginning I had to read 5 pages just to get a good idea of what's going on. so other than that i like the idea. this is my contribution to the mod

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so no mater what you have to be a good guy? I'm EVIL! i want to destroy the human race can there be a bad guy option.+i was kind of confused :confused: by the explanation at the beginning I had to read 5 pages just to get a good idea of what's going on. so other than that i like the idea. this is my contribution to the mod

IDK lol..... could be... but if you want to bad it will be bad anyways to turn on skynet..... but we can work something out of the main quest, so you have the choise to destroy humans instead.... however if you are an android eventually you are going to be programmed to kill skynet.... and just like the movie you will have to fallow what you were programed for.

do you have any suggestions on how to turn into evil again after you have been programmed?

come up with something logical a sidequest for example

You could be reprogrammed for free will instead of blindly serving the resistance. The page on the T-800 says that this is sometimes done.

or get shot in a chip, and get reseted to the reqular state,....... but anyways we cant talk heaven if we dont have the personel yet........... so please anyone that reads this topic, join our mod..... whatever you do will serve us, as long as you reply the messages

Know any good tutorials?

there is really good ones on this website, or try the ones at nexus, try youtube, if theose dont work tell me so I can help you look for more.

good tutorials for modelling are found in youtube and metacafe

or I can give you a torrent which has tutorials on commonly know 3d software