ohhhh! BEST IDEA EVER

kennyimpala

and yes idk much about skynet, im just assuming is female because the name sounds kind of gay....... peraphs is a gay computer.... who knows but anyways

Kennyimpala are you old enough to be watching terminator? >.<

I will say too old to be watching it.... and peraphs your sarcastic joke wasn't funny

Im 18 btw, and i like humor....

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just about wonder if he's not one who has just seen 1 movie and thought it was super-special-awesome

It's near impossible to be a Terminator fan and not know what SkyNet is o_O

Meh anyways good idea, hope it gets done etc etc

I was obviously playing around, I guess you didnt get the joke :D lmao

So you were not old enough to watch Terminator 3 when it came out, let alone the first 2?

Explains alot.

Good luck

escuse me! how old you suppose to be to watch t3?

and this is irrelevant, im going to ask you to please stick yo the tread

(peraph I misinterpreted you post, idk, but yeah I watch all 3 movies, and I know the sequence of all of them, I have a pretty good knowledge of the saga, and how I said before I was just kidding with the skynet thing, so dont get piss off at me)

They are rated 18. :P And T3 came out 2-3 years ago. Making you 15-16. ;)

Anyway, good luck finding modders. I'm off.

ok kool, I tought you were being offensive, but you are a pretty kool guy

and yes I wasn't the proper age I guess, but I still watched them, they were one of my favorites trilogies (not anymore because we have a new one coming)

thanks for the whishes and ignore any previous posts,

and I hope we can finish this mod soon so we can all enjoy blasting robots, or blasting people whichever side you join

i think his head overloaded i mean the tutorials goes through alot of words and such! i only managed to build the tutorial of the vault but i never got the Cells and saving correct XD but he overloaded for sure

i think his head overloaded i mean the tutorials goes through alot of words and such! i only managed to build the tutorial of the vault but i never got the Cells and saving correct XD but he overloaded for sure

oh good, you are smart.... Im so sleepie right now..... keep in touch

100% his head is overexploding!