having trouble with new gaming system

ChromeMinion

Sup people, I just got my new computer ( The black pearl) from cyberpowerpc.com and its awesome. But...I'm having issues and need some help. You can check the site for the specs, only thing different about mine is that I have a gtx 670 and 16gb ram at 2330 Hz, with windows 7 professional. When i received the computer I did all of updates and everything, updated all the drivers, and the computer worked fine the first day. Then when i went to start it the next day, when I put my password in or when I'm at that screen the screen would turn a light blue or black. So after trouble shooting in safe mode after about a day, I some how got it to start normally, but then in the middle of playing Skyrim the screen went black and came back on and said "display has stopped working and has been recovered by windows" then went black again and now I'm at a stand still with the same problem. Cyberpower says it might be the videocard and that they will send me a replacement but I just want to see yall think. Btw, I do not have temperature issues.

Thanks

The video card could be faulty or the drivers you are using could cause that error. Try going to a previous driver release and see if the problem persists. You could also re-seat the video card in it's slot and make sure all the monitor connections are secure.

The video card could be faulty or the drivers you are using could cause that error. Try going to a previous driver release and see if the problem persists. You could also re-seat the video card in it's slot and make sure all the monitor connections are secure.

Thanks for the reply, I had tried older drivers and the most recent one, and also removing it and use the one Microsoft provided and the problem still persists. Haven't tried removing the card and remounting it, I will try that when I get home. What gets me is that it's in predictable because it would work for an hour or two then stop, then I would have to mess with it for about 3 hours for it to do the same thing.