Answers to comments

Bernt

One thing I am missing on the new notification system, is getting notified when an author has answered to a comment I've made on eg. an image. I always answer to comments myself. And one of my friends only accidentally found out I had answered to his comment on a an image. I have - just in case- everything turned on.

If you either own the image or your comment is the "parent" you'll get notified of replies. However if your comment is a child reply to someone else's you won't be notified of any follow up messages. This was the same before we changed the system.

It's on our list as a potential improvement but it requires some investigation

Well - I get that. But the problem is that when I comment to one of - say Cormell's uploads, and he answers to my comment, I don't get notified of his answer. Which I did before. Likewise - on my latest image, Mr.Smile commented - as he usually does. I answered to his comment but he was not notified of my answer - which was the case before.

You might notice ThatMrSmile's reaction here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/200888

I was not notified of your reply to my comment on your image. I get notified - by mail- of updates to the forum. But only on specific threads whixh I follow. Nothing on the notification system.

Right...... so on top of the other issue, my notifications have gone. Only the very last one is showing. The other 7 or so - gone.