Looking for some NWN2 Mod beta testers For June 20123.

I am looking for test players for the month of June, anyone interested?

(Groups are most welcomed).

Requirements are:

* Mature.

* NWN2 ~ OC, MotB & SoZ.

* A Willingness to RP, but also open to Questing and Action. (E2 has all 3 elements)

* Interested in crafting, exploring and revealing exploits.

* Willing to take the time to share your comments, constructive criticisms and personal suggestions...

please email me at : [email protected]

Erik.

Post Scriptum: I am also looking for anyone who would like to get involved in small/micromanaged development parts of the mod. If anyone is interested in developing the following, email me: Wikipedia pages, writing historical fantasy (places, events, heroes, etc), Conversation development (for interaction, stories, quests, etc), Quest/Story-plot development.

Edited by Guest

Just to clarify, is this a single-player mod, multi-player mod, or persistent world? You say "groups", which seems to rule out single-player.

(interesting name).

Well, it is certainly multiplayer/server based with persistent databasing.

It is not (at least not at this moment) a single player, downloadable mod.

However, there is no reason a single player could not solo-play... but I get the point of what you ask.

The mod (I'm sure some will argue the finer details) is server hosted, not downloadable at this time.

It is hosted and boasts several database persistence like; time, PC location and date.

But players can solo the quests, or hire mercs to help in a pinch. No team/party playing is enforced.

As a matter of fact, several test players I have prefer to solo... it's more challenging... so they say.

Does that answer your questions?

Erik.

Edited by Guest