Quick question...

ArekkusuStorm

That's how I thought it would work, but it doesn't seem to be working in-game :/

Pretty sure that this is right, I placed the esp for Mikoto above my own mod just in case (Ignore the esp name it's just a placeholder XD):
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9840/49397137.jpg

Edited by ArekkusuStorm

Did you toggle archive invalidation? You have to tick the box for mikotos in the geck in order for it to be a master. Just having it installed in game won't do it. I don't know how much experience you have so , sorry if I state what you already think obvious.

Edited by greggorypeccary

Alright, back from testing it a bit more, unfortunately no results..

Thanks Ryuukage for your suggestion, it's something I do make sure is not the problem when I'm making or installing a mod.

Greggory, admittedly my experience with the GECK is fairly low, but yes, I did tick off Mikoto in the GECK before setting my own mod as the active file for editing. I also just tried toggling the archive invalidation, still nothing :/.. maybe I'm doing something wrong in the GECK or is it really as simple as changing the hair to one of Mikotos and saving, hoping it would work.

Edited by ArekkusuStorm

I'ts not something that I do . So, unfortunately I'll be of little help. However if you go to Llama's Willow mod there is an esp for using willow with lings or mikoto's. There are instructions included. They might set you in the right direction.

Good luck!

G

I would just suggest that you endorse Willow if you have'nt already. As a thank you.

Edited by greggorypeccary