I wish I was a vampire...

Lucifer117b

lol, I wasnt planning on it. I just stumbled upon the lair thinking it was some sort of Tomb or something infected with bloodsucking worms- erm vampires =o) I didnt find out untill later that it was the Aundaelair when I read the users guide and saw name of it (cant remember it). I think it would be fun to be a vampire, but I've never tried it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have the PC game you can put this in console

COC "Mark's Vampire Test Cell"

Just stand there and get hit by the two vampires, you'll be a rouge vampire, no clan because, as they are only test subjects, they have no clan, theres also a bed in the cell to allow you to rest for three days if you contracted the virus.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tested these cheat codes, i found them on gamefaqs.com

Press ~ during gameplay to access the console, then enter the following. WARNING: You will not receive the first dream sequence unless you enter the code while you sleep.

StartScript "vampire_aundae_PC"

Turns you character into a Aundae Clan vampire

StartScript "vampire_berne_PC"

Turns your character into a Berne Clan vampire

StartScript "vampire_quarra_PC"

Turns your character into a Quarra Clan vampire

I don't know if the effects are reversible either :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

What I did:

put on full suit of daedric <or some other high AC armor>

stand in middle of a pile of vampires

wait about 20 minutes

check on character..

you have contracted arglebargle whatchamacallit

may wanna wait till you level up a bit and have good armor, but it IS a common disease <as said above> and so if your like an argonian, you almost can't get vampire disease <wah> but if you do, it looks cool B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Hey there, I tried searching for the answer to my question but I kept getting an error message, so i'll just ask. I've never been able to contract the vampiric diease! How do I do it? I've managed to complete the game twice without ever becoming one of the undead. I've fought vampires of many occasions hoping to contract it, but to no avail. A little help would be appreciated. Is this a glitch?

No its not. Try eating vampire dust.