New to modding skyrim and have a couple questions

hotzpacho

i made a thread about a similar topic a week ago, but i'm back to ask a couple more questions.

I've downloaded a lot of different mods that have interested me; a little bit of everything.

My PC specs are:

Intel 3820 i7 3.6ghz quad core

Nvidia Geforce GTX 580

32GB RAM

Asus rampage iv MB

I've installed a range of mods most notably:

Enhanced Blood Textures

Sharpshooters extreme graphics enb

Skyrim HD textures

Climates of Tamriel

Armor & weapons mods

Player homes

and working on installing NPC and quest mods. Currently the total is 113.

Here's my situation:

My Skyrim folder is now approaching 20GB in size. Space is not an issue, but what i've noticed, and i may be incorrect in the wording, is a lag issue.

I notice this mainly when i perform a 360 degree turn in an area such as whiterun outskirts market. It appears to lag. I'm not sure how to explain it any better.

Since i'm new to modding skyrim i'm not sure what i should do, whether reduce the number of mods, tweak settings, add some utilities, etc.

Any advice or diagnostic help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to help me along.

Nexus Mod Manager to download and install your mods...Or Mod Organizer is another.

BOSS to optimize your load order

Wyre Bash to create any bash patches you might need.

TES5Edit for cleaning and editing any mod errors that BOSS may report.

4-5 tools that should be utilized when modding your game. All are available on the Nexus, or the have a web page that directs you to the place to get it.

(Sorry that this is just a blunt, to the point post...been responding a bit today and trying to get some gaming in...and now it's after 2am and I'm just getting tired. LOL)

thank you for taking the time to answer. please don't prioritize my problem over your gaming. Just answer me at your earliest convenience.

I wasn't aware of TES5Edit and haven't understood what to do with Wyre quite yet.

Question 1:

Is my setup (pc) able to handle all these mods, based on the specs provided?

Question 2:

From my description of my problem does that resemble a lag issue?

Question 3:

If question 2 is a yes then will these tools solve said problem? if not is there anything that can be done outside of a new VC?

lags/stutters during turning are mostly related to textures loading...

have any high res texture mods installed (notably 4K or higher textures (trees, rocks, landscape, clothing, skin, etc) ?

are you having lags when moving in a straight line ?

If you have the high res textures installed with a heavy duty highest badass version and you have multiple of them, then there's your problem... installing 1 of those is not an issue (mostly, but depends) having multiple will start to cause problems with loading time.

Check if you still have this issue when you disable the high res packs... if the issue is gone you might want to check the mod page if there is a Lite version of the mod... those are mostly 1K or 2K textures, which still look awesome but have a smaller impact on your system resources allowing you to run multiple at the same time... ( example: 1 landscape mod with 4K textures uses more or less the same amount of resources as 4 landscape mods with 2K textures )

Skyrim HD textures, has default 4K testures.. there's also a Lite version with 2K textures, and I think even a 1K version. I do not know which other mods you have that have a huge performance impact (eg. Skyrim Flora Overhaul)....

Just look at all your texture mods, and how heavy they are on your system... using a few on a high end system is no issue, using a lot is problematic and can bring even the most furious of beasts to the ground.