Oblivion Gates?

Alixen

Is anyone out there aware of a mod that adds Oblivion Gates to Vvardenfell?

I'm not paticularly bothered about what form it takes, wether it be a spell that you summon them, or randomly placed by a modder, or even requiring you to console in your own Daedra. I just want to be able to roleplay around the time of Oblivion lore-correctly.

I have found two things of interest thus far, but sadly neither led anywhere.

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=3083

Gate to Oblivion: It looks promising at first glance, but the gates are just arches of rock, and the comments section seems to indicate its very buggy. Has anyone had first hand experiance with it and can they comment on it? If there is no alternative I may have to go with this, and handwave why the arches look the way they do... or photoshop every individual screenshot to look more Oblivion-y.

Then there was this. This one looks amazing. The gates don't exactly look like those from Oblivion, but they look good. The sky seems to change color like around gates in Cyrodiil (or it could just be an ash storm). AND you can enter and fight Daedra. All in all pretty amazing... and sadly it doesn't ever seem to have been released.

Its getting quite hard to find mods for Morrowind these days, but especially in this case, as obviously any google-fu with the words 'daedra' 'oblivion' and 'gate' even with a 'Morrowind' included just delivers Oblivion content. So i'm hoping others may have seen something. Please could someone help?