Helgen Reborn Project looking for final testers

MikeHancho64

I'm almost ready to release my

project, and would like more testers to join the others who have been helping me through my beta stage. Barring any crazy issues, this should be the final version of my mod that I will release, so you can get in on the fun a little early. The other testers have helped squash most of the bugs, so you don't really have to worry that's it's a bug ridden beta mess. I'd ultimately like as many eyes looking at it as I can between now and when I'm 100% confident it's ready to go out, so please post here and I'll send you instructions. I have a private forum set up you'll have to join, and I'll set your permissions so you can join in. So post or PM me if you can help!

For more background on the mod itself, check out the behind the scenes videos I did from the link above.

i'll test it out for you. I've never beta tested a mod before so i'm kinda new to the experience, but if you need more testers i'm down :happy:

PM sent. Thanks! And don't worry, it's really not a beta anymore, so just treat it as an officially released mod you got a little early!

Brilliant Mod, cant wait for it :biggrin:

Oh and please make the Helgen House a Seperate Mod, so i can just have Helgen. I love the House, but i still want it Seperate please :)

Edited by daventry

Not sure if your still testing but if you are I'll definitely give it a go, I'm about to finish my clean install so it'll be the perfect time to try it! lol But I did watch your video and I have to say, A++! I know there are alot of helgen rebuilt projects here on the nexus and steam but none come even close to comparing how detailed this one is, seriously fantastic work mate this looks like it took a ton of effort and hopefully the rest of the Nexus will see that as well. I love how it doesn't seem to be out of place from the rest of Skyrim and it even adds lore from the rest of Tamriel, in the eyes of a lore keeper like myself, you sir have struck gold! The one thing I think you could add to this though is I noticed you were using a normal cabinet for the dragon claws, I have seen some modders resources that add plaques for your dragon claws, I think that would make your display room a little more aesthetic but that's IMO other in that it looks wonderful! In any case send me a PM if you want me to test it out other then that I'll just DL it normally since its live. If I don't hear back from you, then good luck with this project! Hope it gets all the attention it deserves!

Oh and P.S.

I'm going to be starting a mod review YouTube series here shortly over the summer and I would love for this to be my first spotlight

feature! Again PM me if your interested.

P.S.S.

Also I cant seem to find your mod. I went to your page and it says you only have one mod, have you not uploaded it yet?