[WIP] Cerberus Protect Gear: Armour

Baelkin

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually thinking of releasing the current models for free use by the community, such that someone else can pick up on it if they feel like it because I can't for the life of me find the desire to finish it. So please refrain from bumping the thread and let the project fall into obscurity until it's either completely forgotten or I or someone else have actually gotten around to making some progress on it. :(

I'm grateful for the support, but I think it's silly to bump it when it's not being worked seriously on and haven't had a decent update for about two or three months now.

PS. Yes I'm aware it's ironic to bump a thread with a post asking for it not to be bumped. :P

I'm actually thinking of releasing the current models for free use by the community, such that someone else can pick up on it if they feel like it because I can't for the life of me find the desire to finish it. So please refrain from bumping the thread and let the project fall into obscurity until it's either completely forgotten or I or someone else have actually gotten around to making some progress on it. :(

I'm grateful for the support, but I think it's silly to bump it when it's not being worked seriously on and haven't had a decent update for about two or three months now.

PS. Yes I'm aware it's ironic to bump a thread with a post asking for it not to be bumped. :P

if you choose to give the model away please allow tyokio to finish it. he is the guy that made the deep eyes armor.

Ergh... uh. I was... uh... not terribly impressed by the Deep Eyes Armor. I feel really bad saying that. But yes, please (PLEASE) release this to the masses, so someone can complete it.

It is rather frustrating to imagine that this armor will never see the light of day. Wow. That is depressing too.

• 2 weeks later...