[WIP] Cerberus Protect Gear: Armour

Baelkin

You can check the
as embedding them in the thread seems to increase the thread load-time.

"Male without a father" you almost got me, until I noticed your link goes to youtube. Lemme guess "rick roll"?

Edit: Wow the swear fliter has gotten weird...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can check the

"Male without a father" you almost got me, until I noticed your link goes to youtube. Lemme guess "rick roll"?

Myeah, my Roll-Fu is weakened though, haven't made any attempts in a while so I'm a little rusty. :rolleyes:

You can check the

Myeah, my Roll-Fu is weakened though, haven't made any attempts in a while so I'm a little rusty. :rolleyes:

Damn, I got Roll'd twice from one youtube. Good Job.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo... I have resumed work on this project, and now I know why I got so goddamned tired of it.

After a short review of what I had left to do, I just realized that the belt is somewhat a mess, which makes it quite awful to produce a decent low poly version of it. I'm going to mess around a bit with it and see if I can tweak the base high poly a bit and then make a low poly of it, otherwise I'll just leave it as it is and use the high-poly version. I need to get this project done so I can move onto something else. :rolleyes: