ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

know the hour looking sun and star or with hotkey

Jodi79

As title, would be nice to have a mod whom give the possibility to know the hour without going in menu, better if it appear as message on the left corner instead message box.

I'd love to have it attached to an action (looking sun and star) to be lore friendly, but even a hotkey one would be (less ^^) appreciate

The mod Instincive exploration betwen the others had this feature, but it was broken and the author has removed it

Edited by Jodi79

i didn't found any mod with that name neither in nexus nor in workshop (as said there was instinctive exploration, whose the one you mean i think, but it's broken and hidden.. but i hope i'm wrong: could you provide a link? Edited by Jodi79

i didn't found any mod with that name neither in nexus nor in workshop (as said there was instinctive exploration, whose the one you mean i think, but it's broken and hidden.. but i hope i'm wrong: could you provide a link?

that would be for 2 reasons: 1 i got the name wrong its called instinctive exploration and 2 because it's been set to hidden

you are right, but i find go in rest or sleep menu a massive break of immersion: following that way all auto equip-unequip mods would be useless... even the realism mods would be pointless.. in vanilla you can eat, drink and sleep too.... etc. :P and with stuartsmiles think we pointed note that at the moment it seems there are not such kind of mod ^^

Anyway, i tried to figure out how to do it by my self.. and i'm not able (i have an old Instinctive exploration version, and tried to study it, but i failed) : so i'm here to beg for someone taking this task or suggesting me some (working) mod, this is why exist mod request section... answering that is useless is a respectable but irrilevant opinion :wink:

Edited by Jodi79

wasn't the time visible when pressing tab? wouldn't make much sense make a mod to display time pressing "b" (or another key) if by pressing tab you can accomplish the same, right?

well, my fault: really i never notice the timing on the corner with tab :confused: and it's true that it's far better than sleep\rest menu .. anyway i'd still prefer a way without any type of message box.. it could seem a lil thing, but i think that any mod reducing the times you have to go in any sort of menu would improve a lot gaming and Rpg experience.

i tried cleaning instinctive exploration from all stuff excepted this one.. but it didn't work :(

Edited by Jodi79