Civilization Builder

fonv123

I have never seen a mod where you can actually build a flipping civilization. I just want a mod like the Fallout New Vegas RTS where you build a town and wage war with other faction. I would like a diplomacy system, a trade system, and you would recruit an army to wage war. I have played the skyrim Real Time Settler and in my opinion it was pathetic compared to the FNV one. I have also played Tundra defense before anyone ask, and it was good, just not what I was looking for. I was thinking that you could have meetings with the other factions like with the quest "Season Unending". Which could go good or badly depending on the way you and the other leader acts. Maybe you could have allies to help in actual battles on "Battle Grounds" I understand this would be pretty complicated and i hope there is a good modder that can pull this off. Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

I am aware of that, and sorry It took me so long to reply, school has been crazy! But it would definitely be nice if someone did this, and I am a very patient and im willing to wait for something this amazing.