Launching OBSE through Wrye Bash

GNinja89

Hi, recently started modding oblivion again. I was having problems getting OBSE to launch at all, so I deleted everything, fresh install of Oblivion, and checked the game worked, it did. Then I put, obse loader exe, loader dll, steam loader dll, editor dll and the data folder in to my oblivion directory. I launched the game through steam, with the OBSE test plugin installed, and it came up as working correctly. Then I installed wrye bash and checked OBSE was still working when launched through steam, it worked fine. Then I tried launched Oblivion and OBSE through Wrye Bash (the button at the bottom left - which worked fine on previous installs) and OBSE does not load.

Any ideas there?

Also, does ti really matter if I install mods through Wrye bash, but then launch through steam instead?

Steam Overlay is enabled.

Windows 10 user,

Thanks in advance all.

Wrye Bash has no problem just installing mods and building a bashed patch ... that is primarily what it is designed for (the running of other executables is just fluff added no doubt by "feature creep" driven via requests). I run my disk version of the game using a desktop shortcut (edited to run obse_loader.exe of course as I am using the disk version ... Steam people need to use the Steam methods). Wrye Bash doesn't have a clue that I'm doing that, and ignorance is bliss.