Machinima Series (Help Wanted)

razielatreides

Hi everybody, I'm currently setting up my Skyrim to film a Machinima series and I'm looking for

anyone who may be interested in joining the project. I don't want to say too much about the specifics but

it will be focused on the adventures of Batman in Skyrim. This series asks the question what if the dragonborn

was Bruce Wayne who took up the mantle of Batman using dwemer tech for gadgets and magic to conjure wings

then spent his time solving crimes and fighting super villains in the frozen lands of Skyrim.

As of now I have the Bruce Wayne and Harley Quinn characters done and at least three batsuits plus gadgets

and wings. I'm currently writing the script and getting mods together for character puppeteering and such. A few hurdles

still exist that I would like some help with and that's where you guys come in.

1. Converting: There are a few awesome mods that would fit in like the joker and stuff but are oldrim mods. I don't know how to convert them for Skyrim SE which is what i'll be filming in.

So i need someone who can convert oldrim mods to SE for filming as I would like to start filming soon and I don't have the time to hunt down and convert all relevant mods.

2. Set Building: I'm going to do my best to use iconic areas in skyrim for sets but there may be times when the creation kit will need to be utilized to set up specific scenes so

anyone who wants to help out building sets for the show would also be welcomed.

3. Voice Over: There will be alot of characters from the known Batman universe just reimagined into the skyrim world so if you think you can voice a character from the series

and are interested let me know and send in some audition audio.

4. Writing: as of now i'm handling all of the writing but i'm always open to others ideas and would love to get some help here as well. Just know skyrim and batman well enough

to keep the story from being too bogus.

5. Misc: even if you can't do any of the above and just want to help in any way there are still plenty of things that can be done like editing, audio work and loads more. Also

there is early viewers which will be like a test audience before this series is put up on youtube and stuff.

In closing if you are interested just pm me and we can discuss via email thank you for your time.