Post-Civil War Questline and Events (King's Moot, Thalmor, and Mor

Deleted2730857User

im supporting that, you could contact apollodown, the author of civil war overhaul, but this is a multi-skill project, so id try to contact arthmoor aswell, he is one of the best modder i have seen, and theres many more that could contribute, the author of fight against the thalmor, and the author of recruit more blades and many more modder as possible, this is a very hard project to come by, this is obvious, but if sameone someday succeed it, be sure it will be declared the mod of the century.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would prefer a mod with a quest line that sort of........ alleviates the guilt of allowing either a victory. If the Stormcloaks win then the other races are treated as second-class citizens and never get help from guards. If the Imperials win, then the Thalmor are allowed to run amok lynching people for suspected Talos worshippers and the guards can't do s***. So I was thinking this:

If the Stormcloaks win, two factions arise

Thanes of Shor: Founded by Stormcloak Vetereans. Nord Supremesists who go around kidnapping non-Nords and keeping them as slaves in their bases, but assures Ulfric that they're targeting Thalmor and Imperial spies which Ulfric beleives. Notable for their armor, which is either Ebony Ancient Nord Armor or Ebony Chainmail draped with bear skin. They call the Companions of Talos "The Imperial Remnant" of just the "Remnant" because having Talos in their name is blasphemous.

Companions of Talos: Founded by ex-legionaires and disenfranchised Stormcloaks who reject the stormcloaks for being racial supremesists and revere Talos for his Cosmopolitan views on race. Founded in opposition to the Thanes of Shor, they have a mix of Humans, Elves, and Beast races who want a Skyrim for all. Members often act in accordance to cultural beleifs that mix their background with nordic beleifs, and are notable for wearing Nordic variants of their native armor or Nordic variants of dwarven armor. They Call the Thanes of Shor the "Raiding Bloodmen" for their bandit-like behaviour.

The Dragonborn joins the Companions of Talos in disgust of helping Ulfric who allowed the "Thanes of Shor" to continue. At first they are suspicious of Ulfrics "Stormblade", but accepts the Dragonborn after wiping out an entire castle of Bloodmen and freeing the Dunmer slaves.

If the Empire wins, then two factions arise:

The Justicar Elite: Entire legions of Thalmor and Dominon Justicars put in Skyrim to increase attacks on Talos worshippers.Their official story is that they are protecting skyrim against "agitators". They keep "Suspected talos worshippers" as slaves (Which includes any race) and increase kidnappings in the hopes of starting another civil war.

The True Legion: Founded in opposition to increased Dominion occupation by both disenfranchised Legion and Stormcloak Generals on the run, they are a secret group that combats Dominon activities whenever and however they can. Rejecting the legion as too weak and Stormcloak warcamps as being Nord-supremecists they accept whoever will abandon either faction and join them. This includes all races, but interestingly enough they are half made up of Altmer and Bosmer political dissidents who survived the purges in Dominion territory. They are notable for their armor that resembles a nordic varient of Legion armor.

The Dragon Born Joins The True Legion in disgust of General Tullius allowing the Dominion to walk all over Skyrim. At first they are suspicious of a Legate, but accepts the Dragonborn for leading a slave uprising in a Dominion Prison camp.

Either the True legion or the Companions of Talos have a main quest line. They also have assignments for the Dragonborn which involve going to forts/barrows/caves/dwarven ruins overrun by the enemy faction, freeing slaves and killing the Leaders of the enemy faction. These are radient quests that Reward you for different playstyles (ie a stealthy dagger approach will get you rewarded with some leveled boots of enchanted sneak and a leveled dagger of fire) and reward you even more for being creative in taking out their base.

For every leader you kill, you can loot artifacts of their faction to sell.

The True Legion sells them to erect monuments to Talos, agitating the Thalmor.

The Companions of Talos sells them to renovate the Grey Quarter and Argonian docks, stimulating their economies.

Edited by Christopher6224

• 2 years later...

Naturally the idea of this mod appeals to me. I personally would love a Moot Mod to decide the High King/Queen of Skyrim. Some mods already have fighting Thalmor so for now I am satisfied with that. But I do agree I want a after Skyrim Civil War questline

OK, I had some small ideas for how this concept could work, you know how Ulfric's claim came form "challenging Torygg to fair combat."? What if, as one scenario, you side with the Stormcloaks, and then, as soon as Ulfric takes the throne, you challenge him as he did Torygg? it would be a small option that would basically just mean adidng on to that side of the war. Whereas if you side with the imperials you complete the war in their favor, rally the defeated Stormcloaks, convince them and the other factions potentially to follow you, and strike back against the empire. and of course since you're the Dragonborn another option could be to use this to assert your claim to the imperial throne. If you did the Dark Brotherhood questline this would be simple as the Empire already has a power vacume. but if you did Destroy the Dark Brotherhood you have to challenge the claim of the Mede Dynasty maybe killling or exiling them. Another option could be to start in Whiterun, talk to Balgruf about formingyour own faction and either establish yourself as the ruler afterwards and/or completely reform Skyrim in to a loosely organized panarchist confederation based around voluntaryism and polycentric law

• 8 months later...