Nexus premium suggestions to help members

moosemother12

I just had a couple of related suggestions for premium membership.

I have let my membership lapse in the past because I didn't remember to renew. So...

I would appreciate a reminder when my membership is about to expire. It's possible that I've missed it, in which case I'd like to say it's not particularly obvious. In the past, I've only realized my membership had lapsed because of the ads.

On a related topic, Might I suggest that there should be somewhere I could view the terms of my membership: i.e. the length of time to expiration.

I think you've done a wonderful job with Nexus. I'm 62 years old and pretty new to games and modding, but you've made it fun for me. I hope more people will support you.

OK, one more nitpicking thing; When I first joined Nexus and clicked on advice for downloading a zip file, it wasn't terribly useful to someone like me who has come to computers late in life and had to learn as I go. Of course I realize now that it's ridiculously simple to use zip files, but the explanation on this site assumed I knew something... and I didn't. If you'd ever like to know what I think would make it more clear to complete computer newbies like me, let me know.

But to reiterate, I think this is a wonderful site.