Low Fps with no mods and fresh install.

Swayzez

I'm defeated trying to fix my Skyrim se, I've tried everything to fix it for about 2 days; combing through every article and post I could find. I made a mod pack and didn't need it after a while of playing so I got rid of it. I wanted to play again recently, so I decided to play a Wabbajack mod (The Phoenix flavor) because I didn't want to go through the pain of making it myself. After finding out my game runs horribly I decided to get rid of it and try to run the game vanilla after doing a fresh install. It ended up with me having 20-25fps looking horizontally in the starting carriage while looking up and down provided about 55fps.

If any more info is needed I'll be happy to provide it.

DxDiag file is below

Well, your hardware is decent at the very least..... Are you using some variety of mod manager? If so, when you did your uninstall, did you have your mod manager remove all the mods first? If not, then they are likely still there, to some extent.

I

Well, your hardware is decent at the very least..... Are you using some variety of mod manager? If so, when you did your uninstall, did you have your mod manager remove all the mods first? If not, then they are likely still there, to some extent.

I was using MO2, I uninstalled about 3 weeks ago. I might have uninstalled all the mods from the folder file and not the actual mod manager itself, but I'm not sure. If you could point me in the direction of what I should do that would be great.

Are you using custom ini files? Did you open the settings menu of the original game launcher and saved at least once? Sounds like your game isn't using your graphics card.

the base ini files that come with the fresh install, That I know of, and I've opened the settings menu to let it detect my hardware. It says unidentified but that's normal I read.

I checked gpu.txt and it came back with my right gpu

Are you using custom ini files? Did you open the settings menu of the original game launcher and saved at least once? Sounds like your game isn't using your graphics card.

the base ini files that come with the fresh install, That I know of, and I've opened the settings menu to let it detect my hardware. It says unidentified but that's normal I read.

I checked gpu.txt and it came back with my right gpu

THANK YOU AMD. New drivers released today and I guess that fixed Skyrim's low fps, I just tried it out and was running a easy 60fps in the beginning now. I'll update if anything goes wrong