70 members have voted

1. 1. What place would you like?

• Atmora - Mysteries awaits in this undiscovered land
    • Akavir - Not much is known - a dangerous place for foreigners
    • Hammerfell - A visit to Hammerfell
    • Black Marsh - Where everything is deadly to human touch
    • Valenwood - Home of the bosmer
    • Summerset Isles - The High elves homeland
    • Elsewyr - Desserts, jungles and all kinds of cats!

Argonians and Khajiit are the least popular races, so Bethesda will most likely not have a game in Black Marsh or Elsweyr.

Popularity doesn't necessarily factor into it, though. Skyrim wasn't chosen because Nords were popular, it was chosen because it gave the designers an opportunity to create something with a degree of uniqueness similar (though lesser) to Morrowind.

We've been told (in interviews) that when they sat down for TES5, the question that was asked was "What culture do we want to explore?". If they continue with that train of thought, it could literally be anywhere.

Popularity doesn't necessarily factor into it, though.

I definitely agree with you, BUT there is a large enough base of people highly committed in their love of the beast races. Rather than the actual game taking place in either Elsweyr or Black Marsh, I see it logical that there is enough room to, at the time, assume at least one of the DLCs could indeed take place in either of these locations.

I like your idea of having the game circle the Dominion for at least two more games, but I can't see them doing that. After all the Oblivion crisis only lasted one game, as well as the threat of Alduins return. So the fact that the Dominion will already have a place in two games makes it seem to me that the next TES will be there final act. After all there are still other continents to get to.

I think that TES6 should encompass most, if not the rest, of Tamriel that has yet to be seen. Obviously not an all in one but with the DLCs taking a larger part, i.e. more than just one adding new lands. You must also consider the time line. When will this next game come out? Years from now. Bethesda has the new TES online to play with for a while, and I'm sure we can expect a new Fallout game in the future. Then there is the process of making the actual game itself. After considering all that, my projected time for the TES6 is some where around 2016-17ish, and, who knows, maybe longer. Now after all that the last thing to think about, for those that say my "the rest of Tamriel (with the exception of a few, say Cyrodiil)" idea is simply to much, the advancements in consoles and computers will have stepped forward quite a bit I think. Thus allowing for a much more larger game. Just my thoughts.

Edited by thtdutchfellow

Given the record of previous Elder Scrolls games. The Dominion gonna be probaly handled and we start some time after that everything gonna be explained of course through books. I say lets go to Valenwood. No offense to the Cats but the majortiy wouldnt like citys and npcs full of kitties.

I think it would be very very interesting to have the thalmor invaded by the imperial provinces. It would add a sort of exitement , that your allowed to go buckwild on the bloody thalmor apes !
Possibly you could start off as an imperial soldier on the front lines of a battle taking place in a border town ?

I think it would be very very interesting to have the thalmor invaded by the imperial provinces. It would add a sort of exitement , that your allowed to go buckwild on the bloody thalmor apes !

Possibly you could start off as an imperial soldier on the front lines of a battle taking place in a border town ?

With the exception of Daggerfall all PC's in the main Elder Scrolls games have been prisoners. Even in Daggerfall, you kinda start off in a dungeon.

Also, from what we're told in Skyrim that it's the Empire preparing to invade the Domminion, not the other way around.

And finally...

Given the record of previous Elder Scrolls games. The Dominion gonna be probaly handled and we start some time after that everything gonna be explained of course through books.

That's not really the record of TES games. In fact, the massive jump from Oblivion to Skyrim was highly unusual. There is no precedence in the Elder Scroll franchise to support the idea that the Domminion problem with magically disappear next game. Then again, there was no precedence it would appear in the first place, so anything goes.