Wearable & Usable Operation Anchorage Cigars

TheOutlander

Seeing as cigarettes are for sissies ( :biggrin: ), I'd like to see variants of the wearable cigarette mod and the usable cigarettes that instead use the Cigar which was added in the DLC Operation Anchorage (it's the one the General uses). I'd do it myself but I generally don't release things I make or alter to the public.

Edit: If possible it should be gritted in the teeth (like when your firing in VATS), rather than loosely held in the lips.

atm im trying to help GodofAlcohol with his wearable cigarette mods (trying to attach smoke to them) i havent looked at the operation anchorage stuff yet, but if theres a cigar model already in there then im sure he or i could add one to the mod (as long as hes ok with it, its his mod im just helping) or if he doesnt like that idea, i might be able to make an alternate for you.

did you happen to notice by chance if the cigar has smoke coming off of it? that might help me along greatly with the cigarette if it does... hmmm, i should go take a look at the DLC

but im afraid as far as the teeth gritting goes, i wouldnt know how to do that. (would look cool though)

Using the Bethesda model of the cigar would bear some legal problems I think, cause it would only be allowed for owners of the DLC (and one would have to make sure no one else NEVER EVER will get this mod).

So scaling up the normal cigarette and giving it a new texture would be an even better way I think.

I'm horrible at texturing, so neunen, your turn ! ;)

Using the Bethesda model of the cigar would bear some legal problems I think, cause it would only be allowed for owners of the DLC (and one would have to make sure no one else NEVER EVER will get this mod).

Have you see any of the other DLC based mod that have been uploaded? They all require the DLC to work so there is generally no need to "make sure no one else NEVER EVER will get this mod" because the models etc are in the DLC and referenced (meaning the mod won't work without the DLC anyways).

So scaling up the normal cigarette and giving it a new texture would be an even better way I think.

I'm horrible at texturing, so neunen, your turn ! ;)

I dunno even scaled up and re-textured a cigarette may not have the shape to be pulled off as a proper satisfying cigar.

Archived