Eye Aiming

Leeks3030

actually, your logic is off, 'boob shots' are just shooting the chest, no difference between men and women as far as the organs that are behind the ribs, crotch shots on men are a totaly different story, a man can actually die from shock if he takes a significant enough blow to the testies, so yes crotch shots on men woul be pretty much insta keel-over

and besides, I think the whole reason it was requested was because it was in fallout/fallout2. And it's an awesome idea. ANYTHING TO MAKE FALLOUT 3 MORE LIKE FALLOUT 2! Because i started playing fallout 2 recently, and it's awesome

• 2 weeks later...
Did crotch shots work on females in FO2? I started playing, but I have fast shot (no melee body part attacks), no guns, and not even a single hostile female so far, so I have no idea.

Also, blinding enemies with eye shots would be hilarious.

That would be pretty fantastic for use on super mutant's, especially for behemoth's, maybe more effective then crippling the leg's on those baddies.

Did crotch shots work on females in FO2? I started playing, but I have fast shot (no melee body part attacks), no guns, and not even a single hostile female so far, so I have no idea.

Also, blinding enemies with eye shots would be hilarious.

That would be pretty fantastic for use on super mutant's, especially for behemoth's, maybe more effective then crippling the leg's on those baddies.

except that Super mutants are uni-sex they have no such parts to get shot in. would have been helpful for those pesky behemoths though

• 4 weeks later...

If I may...

Crotch Shots could cripple and knock down male opponents, but it couldn't directly effect his movement or actins. Women were compensated by causing head shots to hurt more. Genderless and non-human opponents could be hit in their own crotch-related areas (nerve bundles, tongue, etc.)

Archived