Half-Life in Fallout 3

IDidBoratsSister

There is an HEV Power Armor, a crossbow, a crowbar, and a Combine Pulse Rifle(called Ion Rifle) amongst many mods in the website. Check 'em.

• 2 months later...

I personally think this is not a bad idea. Especially for the Half-Life fans. I'm one of them so this idea provoked me to start learning the GECK. Now I'm working on this mod for over month but... well I'm gonna put this straight - I'm too stupid for the scripting things. So if anybody read this and want to give me a hand with this you're most welcome.

A.

• 1 month later...

As I mentioned a few posts above, I just released a demo for my new mod. But due to possible ban I'm afraid to pin it up in this forum. The reason is the ""stolen" content. Actually it's not the real steal in my opinion... but let me explain:

I want to spice up my mod with the crowbar from this mod...

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/search.php

So I wrote to the creator of the mod (Frostbitex460) with the asking if I may use his crowbar in my mod. That was 2 months ago (precisely 20th November 2010). Since than he never replied and never read my message.

So if this read some Nexus veteran who know something about this "copyright" stuff, please help me. Is there a way to share my mod with others or I just have to keep it for myself? I don't want to be banned on this great site.

PS: Eventually I may send a link to website with the mod by the PM if somebody is interested.

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. Solved with the moderator.

Edited by Andyno

• 2 years later...

G-Man should be the Mysterious Stranger. Otherwise the player might(and most possibly) be able to kill him. If not the Mysterious Stranger, G-MAn could appear during the halucinations.

Ants could be edited to resemble Antlions.

Radroaches could be edited to resemble Headcrabs; and Feral Ghouls, Headcrab Zombies.

Combine Soldiers could replace the Enclave and Colonel Autumn could be Dr. Breen. As for President Eden, his name could simply be changed into The Advisor.

Vortiguans could replace the Mothership Zeta Aliens.

As for the weapons, there is already mods for the Crowbar and Pulse Rifle(called Ion Rifle[also broken, ask me if you need help with that]).

Also, HEV suit could be a retexture of the Chinese Stealth Armor.

Gman as mysterious stranger ... nice but the prob is...When there is a mysterious stranger..there is a music which is cowboy style.. it should be replaced with Gman's quote ...If the enemy tries to hide from V.A.T.S then it should be "We'll See about that" or "Doctor Freeeeeeeman"

• 3 weeks later...

I made a version of the HEV suit that I think is pretty spot on. I wouldn't upload it here though because it is too similar to the original. would anybody be keen in actually attempting the original idea of this post? I would love to do it as a team or something. http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p656/Pacifica94/HEBVsuit_zpsa3161776.jpg

• 4 years later...