HELP!!!

antonkr

OK not long ago I got anchorage ok i do what quest say go to outcast outpost i go there and see (!) ok thank god i got in but guess what i see (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) than i fall to the middle of nowhere so WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

ps I also can't hear what outcasts say

pps i didn't have sound on one of companion mod

who will help will get kudos

i think its problem with .bsa

As far as I'm aware the ! means there is a texture missing. I've never had this problem so don't know if it appears as ! or (!)

My guess is that the Operation Anchorage DLC hasn't been installed correctly?

do i have to activate it or something

I don't know as I don't have it. Surely there must be a read me that came with it?

Use the search function (there are numerous threads about Anchorage problems) or post your problem over at Tech Support http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showforum=285 is another option.

I got it to work after I used Fallout Mod Manager and unpacked the .bsa files to the data folder...

However... Now I can't get on the god damn simulator chair cause the game says that I'm not wearing the necessary suit! Although I AM. D:<

[/quoteHowever... Now I can't get on the god damn simulator chair cause the game says that I'm not wearing the necessary suit! Although I AM. D:<

try taking off the suit and take on again

I tried that, I also tried adding another suit though console, tried taking the suit off/save/quit/retry, completing the quest objective through the console (nothing happened) as well as completing the whole quest (it removed the quest but nothing else...), "activate" the chair though console (it played the animation and got stuck.), even tried removing the suit check from the quests script but couldn't get that to work either...

Archived