ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Fawkes not using melee weapons?

lv1234

Correct to both questions

The Nexus website here has billions of posts.

there are tagged listings that have the most value of information posted.

The best way to find a subject is to google it and find a forum post about the search term.

In my Friends list are great authors, most prominent people I know.

There is the nexus wiki too and it outlines ONLY the basics.

Not the insight I am posting about.

Bellow here is a spoiler box. open it. In there are links about the games I am involved with here.

Tools, mainly.

But the authors of those tools have other websites too. That is an invaluable listing. Basic.

PS: Pay attention to the (DRM) articles From My team and I .

So I activated the anchorage dlc after closing the application but don't see it being fired in my game. Waited 30 seconds to a minute. I think you mentioned that it took a few minutes for the scripts to fire?

ok there's server problems taking place right now

you must extit vault 101 first. Wait for all anchorage messages to post, return in into vault 101's exit and hard save.

alt f4

load the pitt.

exit the vault again

wait for the messages to appear and quest 's to load

return to the tunnel exit and hard save

repeat and so forth.

For those that read this thread, NOTE: all mods are built by the universal load order we are used too, that means sort orders as well.

In Experimental mods I built and some I rebuilt the load order was the Pitt loaded first, then anchorage, then Broken steel, Then Point lookout, then zeta.

The game ran a ton smoother and less bugs to be found.

I recommend using MO 1 legacy version to use with experimental setups

Loot can not be used at all. No sorting tools out side of internal adjustments.

For manually loading load orders , use fomm. in conjunction with MO. DO not run sorting. By hand only and please follow the instructions laid out on this thread to convert older mods

for trials.

You might find things a bit more interesting. Just a thought for those interested in Game flow.

For those that read this thread, NOTE: all mods are built by the universal load order we are used too, that means sort orders as well.

In Experimental mods I built and some I rebuilt the load order was the Pitt loaded first, then anchorage, then Broken steel, Then Point lookout, then zeta.

The game ran a ton smoother and less bugs to be found.

I recommend using MO 1 legacy version to use with experimental setups

Loot can not be used at all. No sorting tools out side of internal adjustments.

For manually loading load orders , use fomm. in conjunction with MO. DO not run sorting. By hand only and please follow the instructions laid out on this thread to convert older mods

for trials.

You might find things a bit more interesting. Just a thought for those interested in Game flow.

Ok all DLCs are loaded now, when it comes to loading my problematic saves and mods, what do you recommend in how that is to be done? Should I continue with the FOMM idea?

Edited by lv1234

Fomm Can view saved game data, it also can show the exact load order that was in effect in each saved game file.

the question remains, what is the purpose of loading broken saved games?

EDIT: as to the current saved game item, Fawkes issue ? the problem code is stored and will continue to follow you

you must use a fresh new saved game as Fawkes follower.

When I diagnose another users saved game file, almost every thing in that users character follows in the code.

I get the armor, weapons, if I have the same mods installed, along with the same bugs it holds.

If the bug comes from say a malformed ini settings? Or a FOSE bug?

I can find it or can't run their saved game file, it will appear as corrupted.

I have made many attempts, and ran into only 1 users saved game I could not run under any circumstance's, it was indeed corrupted.

The bug you have is game overall related. System wide related.

I can tell you this, I have at my disposal many many PC's and laptops for all kinds of testing.

I can afford that.

Fomm is your best bet to view load order incorrect or correctness. It reads the plugin.txt file the game used installing the data with.

You said you were able to duplicate the bug ? on a fresh install if I read that right ?

But your trying to use the broken saved game file. You can't use it.

Wrong data base.

-------------------

100% Vanilla install and ini files. NO tweaks of any kind.

Once you find the bug, you can fix and then start modding the game.

Important you keep in mind, that first exit from Vault 101 with anchorage settings is to be kept as a backup for restarts. A fall back.

Or a completed all dlc's finished and calibrated backed up for use.

Edited by Purr4me

Sorry for the delayed response. It might be awhile before I can respond again. Just got sick from a vaccine test and recovering. Doesn't also help that I haven't progressed much into getting the fawkes area in the vanilla saves.

Sorry for the delayed response. It might be awhile before I can respond again. Just got sick from a vaccine test and recovering. Doesn't also help that I haven't progressed much into getting the fawkes area in the vanilla saves.

That's ok, might want to enjoy the out side air and walk away from the screens for a while.

Get well And forget the games. Your health is more important.

It's no problem.