Crash on fast travel

MatrixCoder

I recently installed Æsir armor and shortly after obtaining the armor and I did the first parts of the Civil War quest line.

When I tried to fast travel by map or carriage I crash.

I thought maybe it was the Æsir armor that caused it since it was the newest mod installed.

But it turned out not to be the case since it continued to crash even after a clean uninstall and save.

So I have ran boss to see if any new dirty edits have poped up, non of the new since I cleaned last time.

It could be dirty edits, but I can't tell on the Unreconized Plugins if there are dirty edits from those esps that causes the crash.

It's like last time.. I crashed whenever I tried leaving Whiterun... that was caused by dirty edits, but I cleaned those.

Only new ESP's now is the Æsir (Deleted) Ningheim and Riverwood Reborn (which worked stable before) and Seasons Of Skyrim ENB 119dll.

But i can't know if the unreconized esps have dirty edits since BOSS places them in the Unreconized Plugins tab.

I also checked the papyrus log, but I can't understand a thing that is written.

I refuse to start up a 4th new save... already done the first few quests far too many times.

Any help or advice would be nice. PM or post here.

Edited by MatrixCoder

So I can atleast rule out the ENB as a reason... I just can't understand what is causing this... if not Æsir Armor or dirty edits?

I could try cache trick, but then I have to clean the esps and master files again.

Since I can't view if the unreconized plugins edit details then what?

• 4 weeks later...

I was having crashes on fast travel, resting, and traveling by horse carriages - as well as many other random crashes. Turned out to be a mod called "Decompositon1". If by chance you're running this mod, turn it off and see what happens.

Just run the plugins through TES5Edit one at the time, do routine cleanup and it either finds stuff or doesn't and you don't need BOSS to tell you this.

And I do recommend you to order those plugins as you see fit, as there are really simple categories at the BOSS user list and if the mod does many things, just ask suggestion from the author.

Every single one of my 128 plugins have been run through TES5Edit, and after some hideous ini tweaking I can run at Solstheim with my follower torch army and get stuck to infinite loading screen around two hours mark, which usually tends to be a new Black Book.

Edited by nurmi90

I fixed the issue... I claned my latest save clean from refs etc... seemed to have fixed the problem. I also did the Blades quests to get to Karthspire on foot without fast travel and that might have fixed things too.

I can now fast travel again.

Too many variables to really point out the cause of the CTD.

Edited by MatrixCoder