Fully lootable dremora

Vasia1703

Hey guys. I was wondering if there's a mod that allow you to completely "undress" Skyrim dremoras, e.g. those in Mehrunes's Shrine. I saw one called "Dremora Armor Looting" in Steam workshop, but I do not have Steam version of Skyrim, so I'm unable to get it.
Or, if there's not such a mod, I would like to leave a request for making analogue of that SW mod.
Of course, if someone would like to share this mod with me, I'll be very happy.
Thanks for your time.

Skyrim comes in only two versions:

Steam version

and Pirate version

Depends on your definition of "Steam version". Some refer only to the Steam-bought versions as the Steam versions, others are using cracks so they won't have to use Steam.

I cracked to stop using steam for a long time myself... I don't anymore, but I didn't like having to update to current version at the time. It's not just pirates who hate steam lol. That said, I have no answer to help you with your question about a mod. I just want to make it more public that not everyone who dislikes steam is a pirate. I still have issues with steam to this day and their policies. That said, I use steam now, though somewhat reluctantly. I only use nexus though for mods. NMM is the only way to go :p