Omigosh I found a vagrant in Dark Souls!

Rennn

I had no idea these things existed... Wow. Hundreds of hours invested in Dark Souls across 2 profiles (one on PS3, one on PC), and I finally saw my first vagrant. I'm excited. Before it started raining hell down on my head in the Duke's Archives this afternoon, I never knew about them.

I was seriously freaked out by the weird bug thing shooting dozens of projectiles at me. One Google search later, and I realized that this phenomena is well known, but poorly documented...

I didn't manage to get a screen of my vagrant, since I was so busy staring that another enemy came up behind me and stabbed me. But this is what a vagrant looks like.

http://i.imgur.com/jZXzPIq.jpg

they were more common to see back when you could BB Glitch. because i think they have to do with the amount of Humanity a player has when they die. if they have a lot, then those have a chance to show up in someone else's world. with the BB Glitch, most players had 99 on them at all times. so these were common. still i could only count the amount of seen on two hands.