No spurts of blood?

Alixen

Hey

I was just wondering if anyone was aware of a mod that would remove the small spurts/jets of blood that the air between gives off whenever a blow is struck in combat? The ammount of screenshots its ruined, that little floatign blood fountain, makes me shudder. there isn't really even a need for it, as bodies are bloodied by wounds. I wouldn't even mind so much if it was actually on the wounded parties body. but its not. they just appear in mid-air.

(edit) Or perhaps, in hindsight, a way to improve them? Make them more realistic? I've seen Crimson Tide, but it overhalls blood in general, and this is just a pet peeve.

Edited by Alixen

I think Enhanced Blood Textures corrects this. It's also an overhaul, but it's more realistic than and not quite so incredibly bloody as Crimson Tide (personally I love CT but I understand not everyone likes in-game blood to be so... messy, lol). It will affect your save files so you will not be able to change to another mod that affects blood at any time, however (the game will just crash on loading).

Other than that, I'm afraid I'm not sure what to suggest. Good luck!