Body Slide Help Please!

Kazutopia

Hi all,

I'm still reather new at modding, but I been reading a lot and trying different things, usually I can find what I need or figure things out for myself, but for the life of me I am super stuck on this one and any help would be nice.

So I been working with the body slide for a few days and I was able to use it successfully for the Remodeled Armors and my custom body. This was rather easy as the Remodeled Armors were auto installed into the body slide when I installed them into the mod manager.

The trouble I am having is with any stand alone armor that says its "body slide compatable" like TERA or Hentai.

I have noticed that in the "Shape Data" folder in Body Slide has these .bsd files for the Remodeled Armors. I am guessing that that is how they are showing up in the Body Slide drop down menu.

Now, the TERA and Hentai downloads don't have these .bsd files. They only have the .nif and .dds files.

So, heres the question; How do I get these "Body Slide Compatable" Armors into the Body Slide drop down menu so that I can adjust and create them for my custom body?

Thanks in advance for any input

As far as I'm aware, neither the Tera armours, nor Hentai's outfits, are BodySlide compatible. It's more likely that the mod authors didn't call the in game 'weight slider' by it's actual name, and instead called it 'body slider' (or something similar), either not realising or not caring that this would confuse actual BodySlide users.

In future, check the CBBE Compatible Files thread (in the CBBE mod page's 'Forum' tab) for CBBE- and BodySlide-compatible files.

That would explain a lot :)

Actually there is a Hentai Armor in the Bonus Armor group of the Remodeled Armors, it's working and I am using that one now. I will upload some picks and endorse all those that help me create my character after work today. Title "Ryuko"

So, your saying the only way to tell if an armor really is body slide compatable is to check that list you posted?, which is awsome by the way.

How often is that llst updated?

Thanks

Well, I don't test every outfit (because a) that would be far too much work, and b) I'm rather picky about what I download and install, and while well crafted and great for others, most mods are not my thing), so I go by what is said in the title, mod description and comments. The only real way to be sure is to download the mod and try it yourself, but generally I think I'm pretty good at working out what body shape the mod fits best with, and putting them into the right section. =)

I update it every 1-2 weeks, depending on how lazy I'm feeling. X3