Xbox Reveal

JimboUK

Don't be bashing the ps4 though, they have lots of potential.

Free psn

No always connected drm

no preparatory hdd's

optional ps+ and free games to go along with it

no backwards compatibility, but they are working on it.

launch any game even if you don't own it personally in real time while friends playing.

so much more unannounced.

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still think its a pretty neat entertainment box, would i buy one hell no i already do all that crap on my PC already and without paying 65+ dollars for a game.

also for the PS4 i wouldn't be surprised if they sneak in some DRM or fees to used games. im not really shocked about a console having DRM because i thought it was happen next gen anyways.

as for the reveal itself i can't get over how STUPID it was to show EA sports games and close with COD

they closed with COD, which looks the same, sounds the same, and doesn't look as good as BF3 on PC.

I'll keep the PS3, I don't fancy streaming games, even the best connections play up a little.

That Forza footage was a little suspect, that looked like the replay mode which is always of a higher quality than the game. On another site I use someone uploaded some "in game" captures from it, oddly the game that is supposed to run at 1080p had screencaps higher than that, suggesting some skullduggery was going on.

Don't forget all that is optional :thumbsup: they said they will not be blocking used games.

Edited by Thor.

No i don't think you will have to pay for ps4 streaming, psn is a free service to begin with, maybe some extra features though with ps+. limited streaming without ps+, ps+ is worth the money though, unlike xbox live.

Edited by Thor.