The Institute is the best ending by far

ateaseyo

The Institute represents 'hope' ??? Seriously? So that's why everybody FEARs them.

They do present and think of themselves that way, but if you pay enough attention, you know their deeds are pure evil (Hunting escaped slaves, the massacre at University Point, etc. etc.). No better as the Enclave or Vault-Tec for that matter. They much more represent 'the old, bad, ways'.

As for the Brotherhood, they are NOT about collecting ALL tech. They are about taking the advanced tech, yes, but also about destroying that which they deem to "dangerous". To prevent making the same mistakes as before. (being self centered as they are, with 0 care for 'humanity', they are destined to make those mistakes).

The minuteman are nothing but militia and the railroad wouldn't exist without the slave hunting institute.

If there is any faction like modern day 'tree huggers' it would be the children of atom. (hugging atoms, instead of trees)

Non really appeal to me.

I've given up working for all the groups. I don't abide by any after learning that they want me to do all the work. I was already doing all the work without even thinking about it before a women started charging me to live and pay her so I ended up giving her all my money and still was sweating my gonads off day after day. Nothing changed since I grew up and left Mom and Dads place; except that they never added charges to pay for and to live at home while I worked for them sweating my gonads off to make their yard and buildings all keep looking like a million bucks.

I'm just living, loving, and doing what I wanna while I roam around in the Massachusetts Commonwealth.

Atom Bomb Baby you don't kneed me, you just wanna lay around and watch TV.