Kendo 2 - BANNED

Kendo 2 banned.

Reason for the ban

. Arguing with staff

. Harassment of site staff

. Attempting to dictate how the site is run

You had been here long enough to know that trying to dictate to the staff how we do things was never going to do anything but land you in trouble.

Deciding to push your personal disagreements on one of our staff, and to imply that any action taken by the staff here is done due to some personal agenda or dislike of yourself or your political stance is both insulting and wrong.

You don't agree with the rules here, and how they are processed and instigated - fine. In most circumstances I would simply ask you to leave if you wished.

Seeing as how you prefer people to be definitive in their actions and be honest with you, I will be.

You have become the problem you suspected we thought you were - your attitude towards us and how we carry out our duties on site was both aggressive and foolish, you handled the matter terribly. Instead of contacting Robin with your concerns, you decided to pick and push at us until someone pushed back.

So here I am pushing you, and your files out the door. Take your toys and do not darken our doorstep again.

Reference post

Reference post

Have absolutely no time to look in to this ban at all.

If you want to contact me via the contact us link at the bottom of the forums I can refund that Premium Membership you talk about a lot in your PMs though, if you so wish. I can't refund it automatically as it's been more than 60 days since purchase.