Removeable/Equipable Underwear Request for Females and Males

ADragonCalledGeorge

Yes, that is true. Like I said this idea is extremely limited and will only be useful for the OP, becaue it will be made for him. Your idea would be more practical and could actually be made into a good mod. Actually, your idea sounds just like what they did for oblivon when there were no weight sliders. Know that I understand your idea it actually sounds a lot better than my idea.

Yes, that is true. Like I said this idea is extremely limited and will only be useful for the OP, becaue it will be made for him. Your idea would be more practical and could actually be made into a good mod. Actually, your idea sounds just like what they did for oblivon when there were no weight sliders. Know that I understand your idea it actually sounds a lot better than my idea.

Your idea sounds like it could work but I dunno how practical it would be, no offense. However, since IsharaMaradin might make the female version could you try to make the race version for males? I could do the testing and will download a nude male mod since I haven't been using one lately. In addition, I haven't used an adult activities mod since it caused my game to lag but I was probably installing something wrong, lol. Anyhow, if you could make that it would be awesome and allow me to loot armor again!! :)

Undies Underneath

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23817//?

it works right --- some armor no need in underwear so dead npc want have it (can be configured in MCM)

imho it has bug in install instruction:

1) install UNP (separete)

2) install Sundracon (separate)

3) install Undies core

4) from "UNP Armor" mod take optional file "underwear" and put it into "Undies_folder/femalebody_1.nif" ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7305//? )

You can use any replacer but i tested with this.

p.s. topic has very mach text, pm me for questions

best regards, murz

Edited by cloto

@cloto

The mod you linked has the same incompatibilities that the one I made has.

It is designed to work with ONE installed body type. If a user should have a standalone follower, custom race, or mod that allows for different body types per race, then the mod will not be compatible as it is designed to use only ONE installed body type. In these cases, those NPCs with a different body will equip the incorrect underwear body with the high probability of neck seams.

I have a solution in the works for those mods that separate the body so that each race can have their own. Standalone followers, custom races & more radical setups (like Realistic Body System) will need specific versions/patches.

But anyway it is the OP's choice as to which he wishes to use.