THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to share my thanks as well, not only for the time and extreme dedication modders exhibit by their creations and their support of those creations, but also for those modders that are willing to give advice and feedback to aspiring modders like myself. I haven't published anything and I had no true modding experience prior to Skyrim (mod using but not mod making). Thanks to several modders who were willing to go above and beyond by giving my pointers, I think I can say I am a fairly accomplished amateur modder. Just like you all, I have spent significantly more time modding (well, using mods, tweaking them to my liking, and making some unpublished works of my own) than I have actually spent playing the game. One day I hope to actually sit down and play the game through and through (which I haven't even come close to that yet despite having it since release date).

Thank you all modders and thank you Nexus staff (Dark0ne and all of your collegues) for leading such incredible ventures and being the champions of a great online community! I wish there was more I could do to give back!

Edited by ThyHarrowing

• 4 weeks later...

Just migrated from Xbox 360 to PC and have built up my computer to be able to play some powerful stuff. Having nearly had a brain haemorrage trying to get my PC to recognize my new hard drive, I have to laud those people who know how to get thing working on PC's - namely the modders. I am making baby steps in getting files into the right folders so I can take on the better mods that are MCM compatible, and it will be a while before I can start roleplaying in earnest. Thank you for all the brain work you have put into these programs, it's really awesome.

I did play a heck of a lot of Skyrim on the 360 and did some game capture too

Hoping to be able to make better roleplays with the resources you have shared, so an almighty thanks.

I'll add my thanks too. I used to play with just the updates to the main files and the high definition textures (not just the main one either!). Then I found all the other mods one day and got lost in the world of modding.

It's just amazing what each of you can do. I so appreciate it and will miss some of you who move along.

Thank you, from that bottom of my gaming heart. This game has become awesome due to your talent and willingness to share.

I have recently decided to switch from PS3 to PC because I frankly found the vanilla game a bit boring over time even though I did not play the game extensively. But now I have been looking at tons of brilliant and excellent mods for a few days and I must say a big THANK YOU to all modders out there! I wonder why some of the features that are in some mods were not even in the main game haha.

So again thank you to all of you modders out there, I cannot say it enough times :)