⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

Just adding my 2 cents. Every modder here should be applauded and thanked for their contributions, and it's sad to see all the threads that hit 100, 200, 300 pages that the modder thank you thread that's STICKIED at the top of the mod talk page only has 5 pages. Thank you from me, and all the others that haven't taken the 2 minutes it takes to publicly thank you for your hard work, and ability to create and GIVE AWAY your work freely and willingly.

EDIT: My post made it 6 pages :dance:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heartfelt thanks to all modders who contribute to this game and site. It has enhanced my experience 1000%. It has also allowed me to (somewhat) try armor/clothing combinations to get unique looks.

One such that I really like (I am currently playing a female Nord) is a combo of Eldrids Armor Mashup and the Ranger Hood from Nordic Ranger Outfit. Some outfits clash with others because of the mesh involved but this one, after some expermentation, came out this way (picture).

Again thank you all!

I have to completely agree with this post. Skyrim on it's own is a wonderful time killer, however once you start adding mods and tailoring the game to your own liking it just becomes something otherworldly. I couldn't imagine playing this game without the mods I have, and I thank all you Modders for your time and efforts. Thank you...

Edited by lebatt

Thank you to all of the modders out there who create extra content for us. You've taken a game that I played for hundreds of hours on Xbox and made it even better. There are a huge number of mods that I now consider essential that I cannot imagine playing without.

Many thank you, to all the modders for their extreme an talent works. I've had so much fun just downloading and experimenting them! Upload images sometime to the modders pages too. A place to enjoy when there's time available. Cheeers!

As a modder it's still important to thank other modders for their work, especially those modders who then turn around and share their experience or provide resources for others to build upon. All of us stand on the shoulders of giants who came before.

i would like to add my voice also. many,many thanks to all the modders who share their skills with the rest of us free,gratis and for nothing. you have made a great game into something magnificent. respect and gratitude to all of you. cheers.

Edited by leonn1956