Giving perks/abilities directly soldiers and adding more council reque

Zerazar

Zerazar-

Recently I was goofing off with the DefaultGameCore.ini file, and found that for the suppression ability, I was able to add it to the armors (I was going to add it to the weapons, but was feeling lazy, there's fewer different armors).

It works to suppress, consumes no ammo unless it triggers overwatch, and apparently even the scientists think they can suppress. (They cannot, they do not have a weapon)

I inserted =eAbility_ShotSuppress in the armor abilities. This should work on weapons as well.

• 7 months later...

I too use the _ShotSuppress ability for Assault Rifles via the DGC alone but it appears to cause a graphical glitch whenever the Suppressor is behind full cover and someone else kills the alien he was Suppressing.

They (the Suppressor) become 'twisted'; looking over their left shoulder while their weapon points to the right (and is held awkwardly). It appears that they correct themselves only once they move into a new High Cover position - it sure is unsightly in the meantime however.

I implemented Amineri's comprehensive EW Suppression Bug Fix modlet assuming that was the answer but, although the "getting-stuck-one-tile-from-cover when their Suppression ends issue" no longer occurs, this graphical/skeletal anomaly remains.

Is this a known issue with Suppression via the actual perk too (Vanilla style) or is it specific to using eAbility_ShotSuppress on a weapon entry in DGC?

And, does anyone know how to fix it?

Edited by Zybertryx