Voice Actor Looking for Work

Temperance10

Hello modders and modding community alike!

So I posted in this thread (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/951656-the-voice-actors-of-skyrim-nexus/page-23), but I figured I'd post a sepreate topic as well. I would like to help any and all with their projects by lending my voice.

Here's my Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/will-handford

And my credentials...

Country of Origin: USA

Equipment:

Blue Snowball USB Condenser Mic

Pop Filter

Ringer Shockmount

A lot of Auralex Acoustic Foam

Vocal Ages:

Adolescent Male

Adult Male

Elder Male

Elder Female

Accents:

American Northern (Native)

American Southern

A Bunch of English Dialects

Irish

Scottish

Russian

Middle Eastern

German

Experience:

4 years of amateur work while attending College and 3 years of professional (in that I'm getting paid for it) acting for the game studio I work for.

Other Skills:

Singing (Bass to Tenor)

PM me if you are interested in using my skills. NO ADULT MODS PLEASE, trust me...you don't want to hear me moaning into a mic, my wife gets enough of that. Poor girl.

Your accents are impressive and spot on. I wish I had a lot of roles open right now. But since you mentioned you can sing, this might interest you:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1364742-casting-call-for-inconsequential-npcs/

I remember seeing this, sounds like fun! I'll try to get something together over the weekend.

Wow, wow, wow! That's absolutely outstanding indeed! I'm very amazed at how you managed to make your voice sound actually different for each race, you're very talented!

I would be very interested if you could help me with my mod (Extended Books Mod v2), as I'll be needing some additional voices. However, the mod is still in development, and I would very much understand that you'd prefer to wait that it's about finished to make final voice files to replace the ones I'm making for testing purposes.

Wow, wow, wow! That's absolutely outstanding indeed! I'm very amazed at how you managed to make your voice sound actually different for each race, you're very talented!

I would be very interested if you could help me with my mod (Extended Books Mod v2), as I'll be needing some additional voices. However, the mod is still in development, and I would very much understand that you'd prefer to wait that it's about finished to make final voice files to replace the ones I'm making for testing purposes.

Thanks for the kind words! I'd be happy to help you with that mod, but yeah it might be better for both us to start recording lines once the script is a little more finalized. That said, I'd love to see what you've got so far, PM me.

Your voice samples are GREAT! Adding you to the list of voice actors to seek for my mods. :3

I'm trying to get into voice acting myself, working on a Khajiit voice. Perhaps I could inquire you sometime on how you manage such a perfect Khajiit voice? (It sounds like it came from Skyrim! Great job!)

Your voice samples are GREAT! Adding you to the list of voice actors to seek for my mods. :3

I'm trying to get into voice acting myself, working on a Khajiit voice. Perhaps I could inquire you sometime on how you manage such a perfect Khajiit voice? (It sounds like it came from Skyrim! Great job!)

Not sure how I would indulge your inquiry honestly, I've been acting in some form since high school (10 years now) so most of this stuff just kind of comes naturally.

That said, start listening to a lot of Middle Eastern accents and dialects since that's probably the closest real-world example of a Kahjiit accent. Also, understanding your source material goes a long way toward producing the right voice. The Kahjiit are tricksters and swindlers, always trying to get the upper hand on other people, so pay close attention to how your voice might sound if you are constantly trying persuade others to do what you want them to do (low, sultry, and deceptive).

Hope that helped, if you'd like to send me some samples I can offer crtiques.

sounds good. thanks! Your suggestion on listening and mimicking the Middle Eastern accents and voices will certainly help push me in the right direction! As for the deception part, I notice many voice actors that don't push emotion into their samples, thus sounding bland. If one is to be the voice of a character, they should LIVE the role, and bring life to it! :D

So far, I've only found 5 great khajiit voices on Skyrim Nexus (you included.) that perfectly match the Khajiit voices in Skyrim and Oblivion. :D Your tips should inspire more towards that quality! ^^