dragon break 1 and 2 final statement

bigdaddycool9999

oh, you will from lawyers, robin.

could take a couple of weeks though. you see, the damage you do gets higher the more people download this file here, the higher the damage, the higher the punishment.

if id point your moderation team towards my own mods, then the question would come "how do we know its you" this would result in a kindergarten-argumentation that is so boring for me i have to yawn just when i think of it ... the smartest thing you could do would be to reinstate the author here, so he could delete the mods himself, and immediately after bann him again. which he would do in no time. which you know for sure. which is why you wont to that.

close as many topics as you want, if you really think that no one noticed yet about the way how copyright is treated here in your little world youre simply wrong. you dont take down illegal mods, you just take down unprofitable or risky mods out of your perspective. you simply farm modders and their mods, nothing more. i smell hypocrism somewhere.

i really hope that everyone visits nexus with adblockers, mainly because how modders and their rights are treated here makes a certain person the biggest leech of them all. you know whats funny too? the author is american. a couple of your servers are also in america, which makes the whole jurisdiction preeeeetty easy. after all hes also not very pleased with the fact that he got banned but you kept his mods online, and especially since he didnt only put work, but also money in his mods, the violation of his rights is even bigger than mine i think, he can calculate damage and benefit on monetary values much better than i can.

maybe someone could tell me how the original author could contact you here to ask for deletion of the files? would be the most diplomatic way.

anyhow, i think someone will make an account here soon, after all i gave the firm tips, infos, original files from my work, messaged them from my accounts to validate me being me, and then they will simply track and follow until its profitable for them, its the same what they do on mp3-files, they dont hit you directly, they download more and more from you until the pig is fat enough to be slaughtered. thats simply how they work.

when they think they can get enough out of this, they will strike. its not my business anymore, i wont see a single cent from that, justice being victorious another day is more than enough for me.

cu around :)

:facepalm:

I'll just post my PM response here, since you wanted this to be public:

You really should look up how to send a cease and desist letter (UK) or DMCA take down notice (USA) if you want to take the legal route. I will accept either, what with the servers we use being hosted in those two locations.

Both cease and desist letters and DMCA take down notices require that you send us actual evidence of the infringing work. It's not enough to simply say "my work is being used", you need to provide specifics. As you seem to require help in this regard, see here for how to write a cease and desist letter and see here for how to write a DMCA take down notice. You should also be aware of the time frames involved in these issues. 10 hours, while it might seem long to you, is by no means a long time in the legal world where it can take days, or even weeks, for infringing work to be removed depending on the service.

As it is, you've made it very obvious that you initially didn't want to actually help us expedite this process to get your supposed content taken off our sites as soon as possible, but instead wanted to try and make it as hard for us as possible. Naturally, by taking that route, the process takes longer. If you want to do that, that's fine. I wholeheartedly recommend getting, and wasting your money on, a lawyer, as they will simply do what I've already said you should be doing. That is, telling us about the infringement and telling us exactly what content is being infringed. Without this information you are delaying this process of your own accord, and not of ours, because we are obligated to properly investigate your reports in order to prove you are telling the truth. That's not any skin off our noses.

I've had many lawyers in my 12 years in business. I graduated university with yet more as close friends. They're a phone call or email away. This isn't my first take down notice. I know my rights and I know the process. You don't seem to. You were initially making demands without providing any sort of proof of infringement. While you don't seem a particularly understanding individual, I most definitely hope you understand that if we had to take down every mod instantly just because someone came on to our forums and said "it's using my work, remove it immediately" while providing absolutely no proof of the infringement then this would just be stupid. Anyone could report any mod without providing any evidence and have it removed. As I said, hopefully you understand why that isn't feasible and why that's not legally sound.

Now, as you have provided actual evidence of the infringement now we will do the due diligence and handle your report with the utmost attention and haste that it requires and deserves. I am sorry you believe this individual, who is not affiliated to the Nexus, has used this work without permission and, as you know, as a third-party host we do not directly and immediately control the content available on these sites. We rely on you to tell us. Which you have.

We shall now get on with investigating your report with the actual information we required provided.

You will be happy to know that Darren83 has contacted me directly to request his files, are ergo the supposed infringing files, be removed. This has now been actioned, which brings this case to a close.

Have a great day.