Havens bag more rooms?

Sluggy42

I'm not sure if many people know Havens Bag, but it is my favourite mod. I was just wondering if anyone would make me a mod that adds more rooms to it. I would still like all the extra rooms to have the same feeling as the original Havens Bag room (Piles of coins everywhere and loots and such). I think all the extra rooms should have doors connecting to the original room.

So far it adds (off the top of my head):

26 chests

1 bed

1 cooking pot

1 mini smelter

1 arcane enchanter

1 alchemy lab

1 grinding stool

1 workbench

1 tanning rack

What I would like added:

A greenhouse (planters and 1 apiary, Hearthfire)

A bedroom (this is where the bed will be now, also has a lamp and bedside table)

A kitchen (this is where the cooking pot will be, also has a small table with chairs)

A magic related room (alchemy lab, arcane enchanter, shrines)

A doorway to the Soul Cairn (a room with the portal to the Soul Cairn in it, Dawnguard)

A falmer room (has a shellbug in it, Dawnguard)

A workroom (workbench, anvil, tanning rack, mini smelter, mini forge)

Please respond if you have the time and knowledge to do this mod. If you decide to please say so in the comments. All the chests in the main room I would like unchanged. This would need to be compatible with chest sorting mods. That's all and please comment on it :smile:

Edited by Sluggy42

I have sent the request for others to use it. awaiting response. In the meantime if someone is going to make it please start. I'm no good a modding but if he says no to my request you can just take out the havens bag part of the mod.

The request is accepted (until further notice)

Please make this for me!

The things I couldn't do without are:

The workroom

The doorway to the Soul Cairn

The greenhouse

The falmer room

The magic related room

(The others are vital parts of a house but not really needed (especially for a werewolf))

Edited by Sluggy42

well that's illegal so no you cannot have anyone change his mod for you until he says its okay. if you wish to do it yourself for your own use that's fine, otherwise you have to wait for his reply.

oh, didn't know that. well maybe you could start from scratch? i have no idea how the mod works but I think that all it does is teleport you to a room, like a spell item.

Would it still be illegal if you copied the style of the player home?

Edit: I have sent him a message and comment in his mod page. I awaiting an answer. The reason I wanted you to start was that if this mod request is prolonged by permission's it might be forgotten by the time its allowed.

Edited by Sluggy42